In the article below you will discuss how to unsubscribe from avast for PC, Mac, Android, and IOS. Find the complete article to find the best solution and follow the steps if you wish to know how to cancel avast subscription.
Do you use Avast antivirus to safeguard your device from malware attacks? Avast is among the top and most well-known antiviruses. It has millions of user bases. If you have an Avast account but it's not linked with the email address you used to buy your subscription are able to connect to a brand Gmail account. Gmail account.
After having used Avast antivirus for a few years, months, or even free trials Some people would like to either cancel their subscription or cancel it. In this article, we're going to look at ways to cancel your Avast subscription. Avast has already offered a variety of methods to cancel subscriptions. Let's review all options to unsubscribe from Avast.
The avast offers a paid and free membership, so you can utilize it however you want. The premium version of avast offers greater protection options and is able to use easily. However, the issue is that they will accept credit and debit cards to subscribe and the renewal process is automated.
Cancel your subscription through the Avast Customer Portal
The cancellation option for subscriptions through Avast Customer Portal. Avast Customer Portal applies only when your order was delivered through Digital River or Nexway. Below are the steps to cancel your Avast subscription via your customer portal.
- Check and read the confirmation message sent to you by [email protected]
- After opening the email, you will be able to see an order ID as well as the password.
- Open the avast Customer portal by clicking the link below.
- Customer Portal
- Login here with an old ID or password.
- Locate the subscription section and click the Unsubscribe button to end the subscription.
- Choose Unsubscribe from renewals in the future to let my membership run out on the day of MM/DD/YYYYY
- simply click the button to verify.
- Click on the ‘ Have It's an option.
After this, you will receive a confirmation email from the team at avast. The subscription is now canceled.
You can't use their premium features, but if you'd like to use all features of avast, simply renew the
How do I cancel an Avast subscription through Avast Support?
It's an easy method to unsubscribe or cancel the plan offered by avast. All you have to do is follow the steps below.
- You will need to locate the order ID within the email confirmation that you receive following making a purchase.
- You can go to the support website of Avast or click on the request help link below.
- Then fill in the necessary details in the form and press submit to send it.
- After this is done, Avast Support will contact you to confirm when the cancellation request was processed.
Cancel via You Avast Account
This is among the easiest methods to unsubscribe or cancel your Avast subscription. It is possible to do this with only two steps.
Start the program or visit the official website, and log in with the old Email.
Then select the Subscription tile, then click the unsubscribe button.
How can I stop the avast trial for free?
There aren't any rules or regulations that allow you to stop the free trial of avast. The most effective method to cancel the trial you are offered is to delete the program from your system. Yes, you are able to cancel your trial this way. This is the most straightforward method of canceling the trial for free.
Deactivate Auto-Renewal on Digital River
If you purchased your Avast subscription via Digital River, this method will work for you. If you purchased it through the official website the method may not be appropriate for you. Let's look at how to cancel your avast account using Digital River. Follow the procedure following the steps:
Sign in with older numbers and passwords.
- After you have visited the Digital River official site, select Manage subscription.
- This is where you will find the automatic renewal option. Simply disable it to cancel or unsubscribe from plans.
- You should now see a pop-up window to turn off the subscription.
- Simply click to confirm, sure, Auto-renewal is not disabled.
How can I apply for Avast's Refund Request?
Yes, avast has the option to refund. It is possible to submit an avast refund application. If you're an old customer, you may contact the customer service team for a refund within thirty days. If you're a new user, you will have up to 60 days to ask to be reimbursed. You can make an avast-based refund via email or a phone call.