If you find that your HP laptop battery isn't fully charged or does not show that it is charged, do not panic! There's no one of the people who are experiencing this issue. Many users are experiencing this problem. We're here to help everyone. Take your chill pill and go through the article posted here. It will be a breeze and easy to eliminate the hp laptop plugged in not charging issue in a snap after going through the information provided in this blog. So, don't wag off! Keep your eyes glued through this site. It's going to be helpful to you and your time and energy will be preserved. Hence, let's begin!
Methods You Must Try to Find The Cause HP Laptop Plugged In Not Charging
We know how irritating it can be when your Laptop is not charging and you are plugging it in. This is why we have put together a variety of solutions to fix the issue. Check out the following steps and take them one by one:
Method 1. Perform Hardware troubleshooting Guide
It's important to test the power cable of your laptop or AC adapter in case your laptop isn't charging. Do the following tasks to test the similar:
- Your laptop could not be charged if using an surge protector. This means that you need to connect the laptop's wall socket , and therefore check to see if the battery is charging or not.
- It could also be a problems with your battery because you're using an incompatible AC adapter. Find a new AC adapter and charge the laptop battery
Keep going to the next step when you're still not able to recharge your battery on you HP laptop.
Method 2: Power Reset Your Laptop
A power reset wipes out all the memory in your laptop. This is extremely useful in resolving battery issues. So, you should follow these tips to power reset your laptop:
- First, shut off your HP laptop.
- Now, gently take the battery out of the laptop.
- Then take the power cord off from the laptop.
- Then, hold and press on the power button at the least 15 seconds, and then let go of the button.
- Place the battery in your laptop.
- Make sure you connect the power connector to the laptop
- Switch on your laptop and then charge the laptop battery
If you're still having trouble with the HP Laptop that is not charging problem then move to the next step.
Method 3: Update Your Laptop's BIOS
The next step to take to solve this issue is to update your laptop's BIOS (Basic Input/ Output System). It is a software that controls connectivity between operating systems and laptop's devices. Thus, BIOS settings that are not correct can cause problems when charging laptop batteries. So, to fix the laptop battery not charging issue, you should upgrade your laptop's BIOS.
To update the BIOS of your laptop it is easy go to the official site of HP and then go to the support section for your laptop. Download the most recent BIOS, and then install it onto your computer.
Find Reliable And Affordable HP Support for Laptop Battery Issue
If the above techniques are helpful to you to eliminate HP Laptop that is Plugged In not charging, then you're in luck! If your laptop isn't charging, then without delay, you should make contact with HP's Support team. If you want to connect directly to them, you'll need to make a quick call to their helpline 24/7. They will sort your issue quickly and in the shortest period as they are knowledgeable and skilled.