Victony Extender Setup With ap.setup
The Victony extender fixes all of your internet speed issues. It allows you to get something out of your WiFi connection. It's a completely wireless system that's also fairly simple to set up, making it less of a hassle.
It has an unrivalled WiFi spectrum thanks to its four antennas. It'll work with almost every router. It has three modes: repeater, access point, and router.
Install this extender in a convenient location and experience high-speed internet in your home or office.
The victony ac1200 Extender Setup unit can be done in the following ways. So, let's get started with the installation.
Victony WiFi Extender setup Via WPS
- Attach your Victony AC1200 Extender to your router by plugging it in. It is recommended that they be placed in the same room to facilitate communication.
- Wait for the Power LED to turn solid and the extender to remain steady.
- For a couple of seconds, press and hold the WPS button on the Victory Repeater.
- Use a router to repeat the process described above.
- The stable lights on both devices will now begin flashing for around 15-20 seconds before stopping. That confirms the Victony extender setup's performance.
- The light on your Victony Extender will stabilise once more. If this does not work, reset your extender and repeat the operation.
- Now is the time to unplug your extender and position it anywhere you want within the router's range.
- With the same password as your router, your extender can appear in your WiFi list. Connect and begin streaming immediately, with no buffering.
Victony AC1200 Extender Setup Using a Browser
- First, place the Extender in the middle of the problem area and your router. It is not necessary to connect your extender to your router in this situation.
- Getting a half percent of signals from a router to Extender is important.
- Turn on your extender and choose the ‘extender or repeater' mode.
- Wait for the Power LED to turn green and stay stable.
- Go to WiFi settings on your phone/tablet/laptop and pick the Victony extender network. Link to it and it would be an open network with no password.
- When it's linked, it'll say there's no internet, so go ahead and open your tab.
- In the address bar, type ap setup login or 192.168.10.1 and press enter. The Victony Extender Setup page will appear.Follow the instructions on the screen..
- You will be prompted to enter your username and password. In both places, type ‘admin.'
- When it asks you to choose the type of network you want to expand, select the network you want to extend and enter a new password.
- After upgrading the settings, the machine will reboot for around 1 minute before you can connect to the devices.
- Go to WiFi settings on your laptop and link it to the Victony Extender to begin using high-speed internet.
Victony Extender Setup as an Access Point
If you don't mind using a 20-foot ethernet cable or if you already have an ethernet cable mounted in the walls, this may be the best choice for setting up an access point. You're still wondering why this is the best choice. Since it has faster speeds than WiFi. Before you begin, make sure the switch is set to Access Point mode. Now let's get this party started.
- Connect your Victony Extender to the location where you want to use it.
- After plugging in the repeater, connect the ethernet cable from the repeater's LAN Port to your router.
- Open WiFi settings on your phone/tablet/laptop and link to the Victory Extender network that appears in the WiFi list.
- On the same computer, open your browser once it's linked. Then, in the address bar, select 192.168.10.1 or ap.setup.
- The Victony Extender Setup wizard will open on a new tab.
- It will then prompt you to enter your Username and Password. In both places, type ‘admin'.
- The next step in the configuration process is to choose a mode; choose Access Point Mode and press the next button.
- For your Access Point, create a new password, SSID, and protection form.
- At the end of the procedure, it will reset. This will take about a minute.
- You can now connect to your devices after a reboot. Since the Victony Extender has two ethernet ports, you'll be able to add more devices and enjoy uninterrupted streaming and function.